Prepare time: 20 min
Cook: 10 min
Ready in: 30 min
Serves : 4
Kids Special Recipe – Cheesy Chicken Strips! These cheesy, crumbed chicken strips are a smaller and delicious type of chicken schnitzels. A protein rich healthy treat gives you the best taste of fresh flavor. This energy snack will surely satisfy your family! It’s a fast cook easy dish for your kids. Also this mouth-watering treat can fill your kids hunger.
Cheesy Crumbed Chicken Strips Ingredients:
- 3 chicken breast fillets
- 2 eggs large, beaten(lightly)
- 1 tbs milk, skimmed
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tbs cooking oil
- 3 tbs melted butter
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- Salt to taste
Cheesy Crumbed Chicken Strips Directions:
- Before slicing, first flatten chicken well then slice it into strips and transfer to a serving plate.
- Take an egg and flour into two different bowls. After that mixing milk into egg.
- Add both breadcrumbs and cheese together in another bowl.
- Cover each chicken strip in plain flour, then egg and after that coat it in breadcrumb material.
- Heat 1 – 1tbs of each cooking oil and butter in a frying pan and cook one- third of the chicken strips until golden brown. Repeat the steps with the rest of the chicken strips.
- And drain the cooked chicken on oil absorbent paper. Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve it with salad, vegetables, fresh fruits and boiled sweet corns whatever you like.
- Enjoy your delicious meal!
This school holiday recipe is so easy to prepare. A new change in kid’s daily food routine. They will surely enjoy and finish their meal for sure. Try this recipe once at home and tell us about your experience and also share our recipe with your friends and relatives. Happy Time Happy Meal!